Transport Management in the UK: Operational Challenges, Health and Safety
UK and EU Regulations
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Our online online transport management course will explain current trends and developments in the transport industry, the problems facing transport systems infrastructure, and the strategies that should be implemented to solve these problems.
It will also explain the systems that are available for achieving best practice and explore setting Key Performance Indicators.
You will learn the importance of health and safety in the transport industry and the responsibility of the transport system manager in ensuring standards are met. The course will also examine the organisations involved with health and safety, the basics of transport safety and health requirements and industry-specific health and safety requirements.
Finally, by the end of the transport safety course, you will have a strong understanding of what role transport management plays in facing challenges and following health and safety guidelines. You will also be ready to take your next steps should you be interested in pursuing transport management as a career path.
In less than four hours, this course helps you to understand the roles and responsibilities of transport management in these areas, so why wait, don’t delay, empower yourself today.
Who the course is for
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities to work in a transport management role and environment.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only half a day
- Designed for anyone interested in transport management, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in a fast moving and changing transport environment.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – transport management and transport safety topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
Transport workers, Those seeking and new career and Management who require a higher level safety awareness will help your organisation and business meet the legal requirements:
- Minimise transport delays.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles in transport health and safety.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within the transport industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for safety
- Identify and report on operational challenges
- Assess workplace safety levels
- Comply with the National and International standards
The average time needed to complete the course is 4 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! transport safety is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!