SafeGuard: Mastering Safety in Construction
A massive £250 saving compared to the cost of buying each individual course.
25 Full Construction Safety courses
New Hires or Seasoned Professionals
Demonstrate Competency and Develop Essential Skills
Why This Program Is Essential
When Safety Is Built In, Accidents Are Kept Out!
The Safetyman Academy’s SafeGuard: Mastering Safety in Construction Program is laying the foundations for a safer tomorrow by providing you with an extensive and comprehensive construction safety program designed to cater to both new hires and seasoned professionals in the construction and demolition sectors. This program embodies our commitment to workplace safety and our mission to build a safer tomorrow for all construction professionals.
Our program includes a suite of 25 individual courses designed to both educate and inspire participants. The courses cover a broad range of construction operations and safety concerns such as working at height, struck-by hazards, fall hazards, electrical safety, OSHA fire watch, and confined space entry. To complement our core construction safety courses, we have also added essential life-saving skills including first aid, CPR, and AED training.
The construction industry is recognized as one of the riskiest occupations, accounting for 60% of OSHA’s total inspections. The urgency of safety education in this field is underscored by the startling injury and accident statistics.
The American Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that construction and extraction occupations accounted for the second highest number of occupational deaths out of the total fatal work injuries recorded in the United States. These same statistics are echoed around the globe with thousands of fatalities annually across the industry.
Our program includes a suite of 25 individual courses designed to both educate and inspire participants. The courses cover a broad range of construction operations and safety concerns such as working at height, struck-by hazards, fall hazards, electrical safety, OSHA fire watch, and confined space entry. To complement our core construction safety courses, we have also added essential life-saving skills including first aid, CPR, and AED training, to help eliminate accidents and incidents in the construction industry.
Our extensive 25 course program helps provide the skills and competencies necessary to identify and mitigate construction-related hazards, effectively manage risks, and promote a culture of safety in the construction industry. By the end of the program, participants will have the knowledge and tools to create a safer working environment, protect themselves and their colleagues, and contribute to the overall success of construction projects.
The Programs Unique Features:
- Affordability: We offer incredible savings when you enroll in the full SafeGuard program compared to purchasing individual courses online.
- Multilingual: With the ability to translate each course into a choice of 60 languages, we make our training accessible to a diverse workforce.
- Flexibility: Our courses can be accessed on any connected device, allowing participants to learn at their own pace, on their own schedule, and from the location of their choice.
- Certificates: Each individual course will be awarded a certificate upon completion and passing the exam. The order you complete the courses is entirely your decision.
Who the course is for
This program is designed for all workers, supervisors, and safety professionals in the construction industry seeking to enhance their knowledge of construction site safety.
Benefits for New Hires and Job Seekers:
- Demonstrate Competency: As a new hire or someone seeking to enter the construction industry, this program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to demonstrate your competency in construction safety to potential employers.
- Increased Employability: By completing this program, you will be able to show employers your dedication to safety and your readiness to take on responsibilities in the workplace. This can make you a more attractive candidate for hiring and promotions.
- Develop Essential Skills: Gain critical safety and life-saving skills that are not only essential for construction jobs but can also be valuable in other aspects of your life.
The business benefits
Participants will have the knowledge and tools to create a safer working environment, protect themselves and their colleagues, and contribute to the overall success of construction projects, resulting in:
- An Enhanced Safety Culture: Enrolling your employees in this program can foster a culture of safety in your organization. By educating your workforce on safety practices, you can reduce accidents and promote a safer work environment.
- Compliance: Equip your team with the knowledge they need to adhere to safety regulations and OSHA guidelines.
- Boost Employee Morale: By investing in your employees’ safety training, you show them that their well-being is a top priority, leading to increased morale and job satisfaction.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for construction safety
- Identify and report on potential hazards
- Assess workplace safety levels
- Comply with the OSHA and international standards
The average time needed to complete the courses varies and the minimum pass mark for the each course exam is 70% and we recommend the program is taking every 2 years to ensure you remain up to date with the latest information and best practices.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! construction safety is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
At the Safetyman Academy, we are committed to laying the foundation for a safer tomorrow, one course at a time. Join us in building a culture of safety in the construction industry.
Enroll in the SafeGuard program today.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!
Ready to start your program?
The courses that are included in this program include:
A comprehensive Guide to OSHA’s Machine Safeguarding Protocols Course
Asbestos Safety Awareness Course
Authorized Gas Tester Course
Confined Space Entry Course
Construction Biological Health Hazards Course
Construction Ergonomic Hazards Course
Construction Heath Hazards Course
Construction Safety Focus – caught-In-Between Hazards Course
Construction Safety Focus – Struck-by Hazards Course
Construction Safety Focus – Electrocution Hazards Course
Construction Safety Focus – Fall Hazards Course
COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Course
Dropped Object Awareness Course
Electrical Safety Hazards and Controls Course
First Aid, CPR and AED Course
Heat Stress Prevention Course
Lock Out, Tag Out, Try Out! Course
Manual Handling Course
Mastering Hand and Power Tool Safety Course
OSHA Fire Watch Course
Physical Health Hazards in Construction Course
Respiratory Protection Course
Safety Harness and Fall Protection Systems Course
Welding And Cutting Safety Course
Working At Height Course