Permit To Work Systems
What is an Authorised person
Safe system of work
A formal written authority
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
The Permit To Work System is used worldwide in many industries or areas where safe work practices are critical and the operational controls need to to be as safe as possible.
This course will teach you how to:
- Outline the details of a Permit to Work system, its advantages and how to introduce one;
- State types of work where a permit to work would be necessary;
- Recall how persons who will authorize permits to work would be selected, and relevant levels of authorization; and
- Explain the training requirements and the importance of regular auditing of the work conducted and the permit to work system.
In less than two hours, this course helps provide a basis for developing a culture of safety and a safe system of control among the workforce whilst performing duties.
Who the course is for
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities to work in food preparation, food handling and food serving environments.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only 2 hours.
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in a high risk operation environment.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – UK permit to work topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
Builders, Oilfield, Construction, Roofers, Management and other occupations who require a higher level safety awareness will help your organisation and business meet the legal requirements:
- Identify residual hazards and the controls required to make them safe.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles in safety controls.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within your industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for working safely and the legal duties.
- Identify and report on risks in the workplace.
- Assess workplace safety levels
- Comply with the permit to Work requirements.
The average time needed to complete the course is 2 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 1 year.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! safety hazards are a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!