Building An Effective Journey Management Program
Explain the importance of workplace journey management
Identify and explain the key elements of an effective Journey Management Process (JMP)
Use all your resources to build and implement an effective JMP in your workplace
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Driving for work is one of the riskiest things your employees do then encounter many hazards and distractions, aggressive drivers’ heavy traffic, unrealistic schedules and Poor Road conditions to name a few. An effective journey management process is one of the best ways to minimise exposure to driving related hazards. Our online course explains journey management and its importance in preventing road traffic incidents.
In less than four hours, this course walks you through the key components of a journey management process it explains helpful tools and resources that you can use to build an implement a process that’s right for your workplace.
Who the course is for
This course is for participants whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities to implement, operate, manage and use a journey management system in their place of work.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes less than half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in the journey management process.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – road safety techniques and implementing the best practices are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
if your employees drive for work purposes journey management should be a part of your everyday operations this course will help you apply the right measures and ensure the safety of your employees:
- Identifies and explains key questions your JMP needs to address.
- Outlines the basic steps involved in putting journey management to work.
- Improve your safety culture
- Explains the importance of trip plans, and demonstrates examples.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within your industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Provide guidance on how to monitor and maintain your JMP
- Provide an overview of journey management and explains key terms to your co-workers.
- Identifies key elements of a journey management process (JMP).
- Explains how an effective JMP helps achieve safety, legal and business objectives.
- Explains journey management in the context of the hierarchy of controls.
The average time needed to complete the course is 4 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! road safety is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!