OSHA Fire Watcher
Pre-work area inspections
Fire evacuation routes
Types of fire extinguishers
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Everyone at work has a duty to prevent fires. A fire safety preventive culture is based on a shared set of positive attitudes, knowledge, perceptions and beliefs about fire prevention and fire protection.
In less than two hour, this course helps provide a basis for developing a culture of fire safety and prevention among the workforce whilst performing hot work and spark potential operations.
Who the course is for
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities as a fire watcher and fire watchmen.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in a fire emergency
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – fire safety basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
The business benefits
Fire watcher and fire watchmen safety awareness will help your organisation:
- Minimise fire risk in the workplace during hot work procedures.
- Improve your fire safety culture
- Develop staff roles in case of a fire emergency
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for fire watcher safety
- Identify and report on fire hazards
- Assess workplace fire risks
- Evacuate effectively in an emergency
- Identify equipment for fire fighting.
The average time needed to complete the course is 1.5 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! Fire is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!