Workplace Hygiene and Infection Control
Learn when to use hand sanitizer rather than washing the hands
Cleaning and disinfecting procedures to prevent the spread of viruses
Controlling and destroying harmful bacteria
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Our online course is designed to help supervisors, managers, and employers establish a workplace hygiene and illness program.
This course covers information on establishing an effective workplace hygiene and infection control program to help protect your employees from a variety of communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Establishing a workplace hygiene and illness program can significantly reduce your absenteeism while keeping your employees, their families and visitors to your place of work safe.
In less than four hours, this course helps provide a basis for developing a culture of hygiene and infection control program among the workforce whilst performing their duties.
Who the course is for
This course is for supervisors, managers, and employers whom need to learn the knowledge, skills and personal responsibilities to help the employer meet their duty of care, whilst protecting themselves from potential harmful viruses, bacteria and pathogens that exists in our world.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify both managerial and personal roles and responsibilities in working together for a safe workplace.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – Infection control. safety and hygiene topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
Management, supervisors, employees and visitors who require a higher level safety awareness that will help your organisation and business meet the legal requirements:
- The Employer General Duty Obligation requires employers to provide a workplace to employees “free from recognized”
- Effectively communicate why employees should be involved in implementing the hygiene and infection control program.
- Improve your safety culture by being proactive.
- Develop staff roles in food hygiene and critical point controls.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within your industry
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for hygiene and infection control.
- Examine practices to prevent illness in the workplace
- Assess workplace hygiene levels
- Understand the differences between communicable and non-communicable disease
The average time needed to complete the course is 4 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 1 year.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! hygiene and infection control is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!