Construction Health Hazards Awareness
Recognize the common risk factors in the construction industry and the role they play in health hazards.
Identify chemical hazards and understand the dangers of exposure, including preventive measures.
Understand noise hazards and implement strategies to protect your hearing.
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
This course is designed to provide you with essential knowledge on various health hazards that are common in the construction industry. Over the span of three hours, we will cover essential topics to help you identify and understand these hazards, empowering you to create a safer working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
In less than four hours, you will learn to identify and assess potential health hazards in your workplace, understand the dangers and risks associated with exposure to these hazards, and acquire practical strategies to minimize or eliminate these risks. Our goal is to enhance your ability to maintain a safe and healthy working environment in the construction industry.
By raising awareness about construction health hazards, this course aims to help you create a safer work environment, reduce the risk of injury or illness, and improve overall job satisfaction and productivity. We hope you find this course informative, engaging, and beneficial in your journey toward a safer and healthier construction career. Let’s get started!
Who the course is for
This course is for all participants who work in the construction and demolition environments.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only three hours.
- Designed for anyone, in any construction sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in a construction environment.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – Site safety and hazardous topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
All construction site personnel who require a higher level safety awareness will help your organisation and business meet the legal requirements:
- Minimise health hazards.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles site safety.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within the construction industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for yours and others safety
- Identify and report on unsafe conditions.
- Assess workplace hygiene levels
- Comply with the international construction standards
The average time needed to complete the course is 4 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! construction biological heath safety is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!