Hazard Recognition and Risk Assessment
Job hazard registers and logs
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Everyone at work has a duty to work safely and to be able to work in a risk free or risk controlled workplace.
Our online health and safety course will teach you how to recognize hazards and write appropriate risk assessments, and how to use other related health and safety tools. You will walk away from the course looking at your workplace with a different perspective.
Hazard recognition and risk assessment are essential skills in any workplace. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about essential health and safety procedures.
In less than three hours, this course will introduce you to the tools needed to successfully complete a risk assessment, you will study different examples of risk assessments, processes and other examples in order to learn from the information gathering process.
Who the course is for
This course will be of great interest to learners who are part of the safety management system at their company, as well as the employees. Everyone is responsible for safety so everyone can benefit from this course.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify risks and hazards in the workplace and home.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – hazard recognition and risk assessment basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
The business benefits
Everyone, a better safety awareness will help your organisation:
- Minimise fire risks in the workplace s.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles in recognising hazards in al areas of the workplace
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for safety
- Identify and report on all hazards
- Assess workplace risks
- Prepare a risk assessment
- Define how to assign a probability to a hazard..
The average time needed to complete the course is 3 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 1 year.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! risks and hazards a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!