Level Two Cleaning and Disinfecting Safety
Alternative sanitising processes
Controlling and destroying harmful bacteria
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Our Food Safety and Hygiene course will teach you there are many different types of infectious diseases and viruses in the workplace.
Seasonal Flu – Pandemic Influenza – Measles – MERS – Norovirus – SARS – Tuberculosis – COVID-19 are just some examples of the infectious diseases and viruses that we live with daily in our lives.
By using the correct cleaning and disinfecting techniques at work and in the home, we can help reduce and eliminate the spread of these potentially serious viruses and diseases.
In less than two hours, this course demonstrate how to develop, implement, and maintain a cleaning and disinfecting plan to keep your home and workspace healthy. whilst performing your cleaning and hygiene control duties.
Who the course is for
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities to work in all occupations including food preparation and food serving environments.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes less than half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – cleaning and hygiene topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
Hygiene operatives, commercial cleaners, supervisors, management and everyone who cleans and sanitises their home environments who require a higher level safety awareness will help your organisation and business meet the legal requirements:
- Minimise the risk of infections and diseases.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles in cleaning and hygiene controls.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within the food industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for cleaning and hygiene safety
- Identify and report on areas requiring more frequent cleaning
- Assess workplace hygiene levels
- Comply with the CDC guidance that focuses on cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, and schools.
The average time needed to complete the course is 2 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years, although we would recommend a refresher every year.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! cleaning and hygiene safety is a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!