Introduction to Warehouse Health and Safety
Why This Course Is Essential
Awareness is the key to prevention!
Our online course is intended to support the induction and work guidance of an employee in a bulk storage, goods, food, or retailer warehouse.
A safe and healthy workplace benefits everyone. It means the staff feels well and work flows smoothly. Occupational Health and Safety at work means cooperation around safety and health issues and concerns for everyone in the workplace.
This course will teach you that each employee is obliged to take reasonable care of their own and their colleagues’ health and safety in law, and to inform the supervisor and the HSE representative about any defects and deficiencies that could cause hazards in the workplace.
In less than four hours, this course helps provide you with an induction and work guidance so you can play an important part in ensuring safety at work whilst performing your duties.
Who the course is for
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities to work in a warehouse or storage environment.
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes less than half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities working in a storage or warehouse environment.
- High-impact program
- Efficient and effective learning – food safety and food hygiene topics are covered in a single, self-contained course.
The business benefits
Warehouse staff, forklift operators, drivers, technicians, supervisors and managers who require a high level of safety awareness to help your organization and business meet the legal requirements:
- Minimise manual handling injuries.
- Improve your safety culture
- Develop staff roles in safety management and critical point controls.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- Enhance your reputation within the storage and warehouse industry.
By taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand your own responsibilities for working safely.
- Identify and report on potential hazards in the workplace
- Assess workplace safe working levels
- Comply with the legal standards within your country
The average time needed to complete the course is 4 hours and the minimum pass mark for the exam is 70% and is valid for 2 years.
Who benefits From This Course
Everyone! untrained and unsafe workers pose a serious risk to our lives, homes and businesses.
The world is changing quickly and businesses need employees with training, knowledge and skills in order to be competitive.
People who continually develop their professional skills or pursue higher education and training, are placing themselves at the forefront for career advancement opportunities in their future.
By giving yourself or your employees, the knowledge to perform your role safely at work, you will stay safe at work and go home safe, which makes the rest and play time in life, far more rewarding, whatever it is you love to do.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!